Below you can find ChannelApe Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Quickbooks Integration apps. ChannelApe app was developed by ChannelApe. The rating is 4.8 based on 32 reviews. ChannelApe price $350/month. Additional charges may apply.
- One network, platform, partner. The 3PL solution for today's top brands. Inventory by location/status across warehouses. Use new domestic + international warehouses.
- International. Our network of fulfillment providers extends throughout the US, UK, Europe & Canada. Combine one or many 3PLs for time and cost savings.
- Seamless Integration. Connect to Shopify in just minutes with simple install. Configure your fulfillment business rules your way and offer amazing experiences.
- 3PL Inventory, Order & Fulfillment Management
- One Network of Warehouses / 3PLs
- Global - US, CA, EU, UK, JP
- One Platform To Control It All
- One Partner
Date: November 06, 2018
The skicks team uses Channelape to facilitate inventory syncing in real time, send orders to our fulfillment centers and update fulfillment info back to shopify. The platform works seamlessly, and without any manual input once configured. We would recommend channelape to any brand looking to scale operations.
Date: October 09, 2018
The ChannelApe team are great Ecommerce partners, they understood our initiatives and configured the ChannelApe platform to fit our business model. We were up and running in a very short timeframe, something we could have never done with a custom software solution.
Date: October 02, 2018
The ChannelApe platform streamlined and automated our inventory and order flow, allowing us to easily launch our new direct to consumer brand. The Channelape team listened to our requirements and made sure all scenarios were covered, it was like custom software without the cost.
Date: December 09, 2019
Author: Farrey's Lighting + Bath
Channelape platform gives us complete visibility into our inventory and connects our retail store inventory to our online channels allowing us a seamless omnichannel experience.
Date: September 27, 2018
Author: Synclaire Brands
ChannelApe allows us to support our B2C and B2B business from one unified platform. They have a very knowledgeable team that is there to help whenever needed. I would recommend them to any brand looking to scale their business.
Date: September 15, 2016
Support was slow, and they wanted us to pay $250 to add a supplier that wasn't on the list, when we've seen on the forums people have had them added for free. We would recommend Syncee.io over ChannelApe, as the support is amazing at Syncee, and they do custom jobs within the monthly fee.