Starshipit Shipping & Tracking
Below you can find Starshipit Shipping & Tracking Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Shipping Rates - Shipping Solution apps. Starshipit Shipping & Tracking app was developed by Starshipit. The rating is 4.8 based on 140 reviews. Starshipit Shipping & Tracking price From $35/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.
- Automate every step. Create rules for location, weight, size and delivery. Eliminate human error and save time with address lookup and address auto-correction.
- Reduce shipping costs. Offer live rates at checkout and flexible delivery options. Batch print labels, process orders in seconds and reduce warehouse staff.
- Connect with customers. Communicate through automated delivery notifications. Create after-sales engagement with branded tracking and easy returns.
- Ship smarter, grow faster
- Deliver more products to more people with fulfilment automation that does all the heavy lifting for you.
- Choose from a range of domestic and international couriers
- United Kingdom & Europe:
- New Zealand
- Import orders automatically
- Generate labels with batch printing
- Create rules for order allocation
- Proactively send delivery notifications
- Engage customers with branded tracking
Date: August 05, 2021
Author: Saffron Road
We were already using another app, but we started exporting and Starshipit has the best international courier integration. We were supported the entire way, were able to actually speak to the technical department every time we had an issue and I can't speak highly enough about how good an experience it was. Do yourself a favour ! use this app!
Date: August 04, 2021
Author: TRI-FIT Athletic
Scott at Starshipit got straight onto our wants and needs and assisted me setting our account up in no time. We're amazed at the simplicity of the app into our Shopify account. I literally had an order come in the other day, selected the order and printed the shipping label, packaged the item and placed the package in my pick up box. All in all I would say this took 5 mins and most of that time was packaging the sold item. Great plug in and excellent customer service.
Date: August 17, 2021
Author: Keeley Maree
I use this to print shipping labels for my online fashion store. I was still previously hand writing on my satchels so this has been a game changer in our work flow! It does half the work for me, love it!
Date: September 19, 2021
Author: Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals
Just wish I'd of used years ago. Life's so easy now. Makes consumer experience so much more professional. No more satchels!
Date: October 09, 2021
Author: Gypsy 108
This app has helped us save so much time with our shipping label creation! Would highly recommend this to any business looking to focus on more value adding tasks.
Date: March 03, 2020
Author: Twotags Au
Support team is not responding & not being helpful when there's technical mistakes on their end. They will just leave you to resolve with Aus Post. Service has not been good recently & is deteriorating when you stay with them for long enough.
Date: November 17, 2019
Author: Vush Stimulation
A lot of bugs and their team will not care/help. They will usually offer a lazy solution rather than fixing the actual problem.
Date: February 13, 2018
Author: Mrb Dev
We were never able to get this app to function correctly with our site. Be aware uninstalling this app won't stop the automatic debit charges and you will need to contact the company directly if you want to cancel you subscription.
Date: August 01, 2021
Author: Body Massager
Usually, I do not like to write negative reviews but we are having problems busy days. System slowing down or sometimes is not working at all. I am happy with the app but it is pretty slow sometimes, they really need to work for their servers!
Date: October 20, 2021
1. does NOT manage partial fulfilments, despite stating otherwise. 2. passes incorrect values to DHL express, resulting in incorrect duty/taxes 3. support is terrible, does not take concerns seriously. advises "we are looking into it"... over a month later "still looking into it" 4. do not use. use a competitor.