Frequently Bought Together
Below you can find Frequently Bought Together Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Also Bought apps. Frequently Bought Together app was developed by Code Black Belt. The rating is 4.9 based on 2158 reviews. Frequently Bought Together price Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
- Increase your conversion rates. As recommendations are displayed as bundles on your product page, customers are likely to buy more items, boosting your sales and revenue
- Unleash the power of upselling. Since 2016, our AI algorithm has been continuously trained, enhanced and refined to produce first-class product recommendations
- A must-have app for all stores. Frequently Bought Together is highly configurable, proven, robust, stable and backed by a Shopify-only company supporting your business 24/7
- Often imitated, never duplicated
- Exceptional app and service
- Fully customisable user interface
- Multiple recommendation algorithms
- Bundle Discount Upsell
- About Code Black Belt, the developers of Frequently Bought Together
Date: November 26, 2022
Author: Beauty Boxes by Anijah-Rose
Easy to use just a few clicks and it is done! I am excited to see my growth with my business . Thank you !
Date: November 21, 2022
Author: Threads of Apollo
Great App! Does what it needs to and the customer service is great! Do not hesitate if you need a bundle app.
Date: December 01, 2022
This app was what I was looking for all along and didn’t even know it. It is good looking and works very well. Amazing
Date: December 01, 2022
I'm very happy with the customer service, especially with Sonja. She was very kind and quick to help me solve my request
Date: November 28, 2022
Top, diese App vereinfacht Cross-sell sehr gut. Ich habe lange nach solch einer App gesucht und sie hiermit gefunden 10/10!!!
Date: December 04, 2020
Author: Betta Halfmoon Madrid
It is not a profitable app. Too, the technical service looks out for its own interest and recommends the placement of the plugin above the CTA of the store. Crazy...
Date: May 26, 2022
I uninstalled the app and it's still showing Frequently Bought Together products on my product page.
Date: April 27, 2020
Author: Montfort Jewelry
While launching our new project (eCom Jewel), I was interested in a Frequently bought together extension. After a very unproductive and highly time consuming process of trying to get support, I finally gave up. I have no doubt they have a great product even though I couldn't get it to work on my end. I asked 4-5 times about a better way of getting support that didn't involve sending 10 emails but sadly they were not open to the idea. All in all it was a frustrating experience, I don't understand why jumping on a quick call would be such an issue. I did ask specifically for this 4-5 times but not luck. I moved on now trying different apps that offer live chat or calls. My recommendation is that if you're going to try this app, make sure you have your own developer and won't need support since it's email based ONLY... Jessica Folley Marketing Manager
Date: July 13, 2019
not good app and difficult to set up nooooooo oooooooooo ooooooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo oooooooo oooooooo
Date: June 12, 2019
They show external ads on your shopify store, this creates issues and also brings uncertainty to potential customers