Instablog ‑ Auto Post To Blog
Below you can find Instablog ‑ Auto Post To Blog Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Blog apps. Instablog ‑ Auto Post To Blog app was developed by The Scorpio Lab. The rating is 3.9 based on 10 reviews. Instablog ‑ Auto Post To Blog price From $2.99/month. 15-day free trial.
- Save Time & Money. Most owners have a small team and don't have time or resources to maintain a blog. Enter "Instablog" your instant onsite content creator!
- Increase Search Ranking. A blog is very important because it helps create SEO and organic traffic that search engines use to rank results.
- Shop The Blog. Link your products to each blog and create a shoppable "SEO-rich" super blog! Nurture your readers, with cool content and convert them!
- New Feature Alert - Shop The Blog
- What is INSTABLOG?
- Create Blogs From Stories
- Auto Push IG Comments Into Blog Comments
- High Quality SEO Tools
- No Additional Code
- Made with love and exclusively for your Shopify store
- Installs instantly
- First class support for all
- Always adding new features
Date: August 10, 2020
Author: Christian Design Wear
Very engaging app and extremely amazing!!!! Definitely recommended!!!
Date: August 02, 2020
Author: Alex Kinter
The blog template this app uses to convert insta posts is so perfect. Ypou don't even need to do syntax changes. Its perfect as it is!
Date: July 31, 2020
This app saved my money a lot of time. I love this app!!! Definitely recommended.
Date: July 29, 2020
Author: Lume Light
This app for its price point provides so much. the ability to transfer Instagram post to a blog with only a few clicks is really convenient. Highly recommended!
Date: April 22, 2022
Author: Flowers Gold Coast
Great app to get your instagram posts as a blog format. Nice and easy with very low maintenance needed.
Date: March 28, 2022
Author: TIKIYOGI® Keeping it Chic & Sustainable
Unfortunately, the app worked good for a few months and then it stopped. We have to constantly contact customer support to get it back up and working. And now, we have lost multiple postings for a few months, which manually have to be fixed. The app in our experience is not reliable.