Color Swatch Pug
Below you can find Color Swatch Pug Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Color swatches apps. Color Swatch Pug app was developed by TechiePugs. The rating is 4.6 based on 130 reviews. Color Swatch Pug price $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
- Improve user experience. User will be able to see available color options and their images from the collection page itself instead of going to each product page.
- Upgrade variant selector. Replace the basic swatches or boring drop down variant selector with custom color swatch buttons for your product page.
- Hassle free swatch settings. Customize the colors or add pattern image as background to the swatch buttons using the easy to use settings.
- Color Swatch Pug - Show color swatch buttons on collection page and product page
- Why choose CSP?
Date: July 14, 2021
Author: Celessa Soft Clothing
It's a good color swatch app to be used and the developer response is very fast and solve the issue like rocket
Date: August 05, 2021
User friendly, relatively cheap, great support! I recommend! Allows me to go wild with yarn colour choices and easy to choose !
Date: October 05, 2021
The app didn't work in the warehouse theme. After chatting with Simran, he came up with a good solution and now the app works perfectly in my store. I am very satisfied with the service and the functioning of the app. He also helped me a lot with adding other functionalities outside of their app.
Date: October 13, 2021
Author: Forever Fierce
Amazing app if you are looking to show multiple variants without building separate products. A++ support as well. Must have for any shopify store
Date: October 11, 2021
The app functions very well. There are plenty of ways to setup and customise your swatches to look exactly how you'd like. In addition, the support from the Developers is fantastic. They've helped me numerous times and are always quick to respond.
Date: July 08, 2021
Author: Hued Home
Used the app, tried to get some help but it shut my store down. I would not recommend using this app.
Date: December 06, 2020
This application is very good, BUT only if you have an english shop. If you don't and you write custom colors, for example in french "Rouge" instead of "Red" it doesn't works. It will apply change only in english and to the section "colors" so we can't change the name of the category to translate it to our language's shop. Very bad.
Date: October 30, 2019
Author: Forward Patch Control
1. There is some coding necessary to get the app running - but it is not very difficult, because there is a good tutorial. That was the only positive point. 2. After coding, we put some colours,patterns etc. in the app - 24 h later, we weren't able to change anything, app was kind of freezed for changing swatches. 3. We wrote the customer support - it took about 24 h to get an answer. In our opinion, very slow if something is not working. 4. We granted access to the shop - the engineers worked on the app - and then the worst thing happened, they uploaded stuff wrong (we changed it manually) but after they worked in the store, the store was crashed, drop down menues etc, everything had an error and we had to upload a shop backup, cause we weren't able to fix it. 5. Last point, customer service always wrote our name wrong, after we told them, that we are not called like that, the answer was with the same wrong name. That is just a small thing, but does not look, like each customer is appreciated. Think about using this app - it took us around two days where nothing worked and we decided to use an other app from the store, that works better.
Date: August 22, 2019
Author: B galvanized
It doesn't update the collection page or product page even if I clear my cache or go to incognito mode. Worthless app!
Date: September 17, 2021
Author: Oscar Delta Co.
Tried to set up on my store, however some features were not working as intended. The team offered free set-up services and assistance, which I reached out for. The team was added to my store, allowing me to see the activity of the user. The team claimed to be actively working to solve the problem, however in reality has not logged in in over a week, conveniently, about when my free trial is about to run out. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP, THE TEAM IS NOT RELIABLE NOR TRANSPARENT.