Custom Contact Forms by ESC
Below you can find Custom Contact Forms by ESC Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Contact Form apps. Custom Contact Forms by ESC app was developed by Eastside Co. The rating is 4.4 based on 5 reviews. Custom Contact Forms by ESC price $4/month. 7-day free trial.
- Easy to setup and customize. Create unlimited, customized contact forms that blend into your store with ease.
- Track user journeys. Gain customer intelligence such as ‘pages visited’ with the integrated analytics report to understand how they navigate and use your store.
- Integration saves you time. Easily connects with Klaviyo, MailChimp and Zapier to integrate forms with any part of your business.
- Unlimited forms and simple implementation
- Build completely custom forms
- Live form editor and preview area
- Multiple recipients
- Track user journeys and understand customers
- Integration with Klaviyo, MailChimp and Zapier
- Robust spam and bot protection
Date: July 02, 2021
Author: King of Shaves USA
Super easy App to get around Shopify's poor contact form. This allows for easy customisation and sending to multiple email addresses. Perfect solution at a relatively inexpensive price.
Date: January 09, 2018
Author: Image Boutique Shop
Very helpful, exactly what i was looking for!
Date: April 17, 2017
Author: Consignment Furniture Nz
Seamless integration, exemplary support and the ability to customise the autoresponder email with the clients’ logo - this app is all you need when you require more than the standard Shopify contact form. Highly recommended.
Date: August 30, 2018
The forms are ok but the customer service/support is a no go. In an answer only 50% of questions were answered and since then their support is dead. Waiting since +2 weeks for a reply. This app is only recommended if you will never need assistance.
Date: March 20, 2017
No ability to customize colors. Forms have to be created, then added your themes template files instead of just copy/pasting the code onto a ready page. Not worth the money at all.