Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update
Below you can find Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Integration apps. Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update app was developed by Stock Sync. The rating is 4.7 based on 968 reviews. Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update price Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
- CSV, XML, Excel, EDI, .TXT. Supports most inventory feed formats such as XML, Rest API, SOAP, HTML, JSON and supplier download links that require vendor login.
- FTP, Email, Rest API, Dropbox. Integrate with many feed channels such as SFTP, receive email, online download, QuickBooks, Google Spreadsheet, Dropbox, Rest API, and more
- Automate scheduling inventory. Set Stock Sync to update your inventory feed automatically whether it is hourly or daily (after file processed) accordingly
- Try Stock Sync FREE ACCESS of all features for 14-days
- Why Stock Sync is a Must-Have App to Manage your Inventory
- Integrate with your external inventory or warehouse management system, suppliers inventory, or drop-shippers inventory feed
- Integrate your inventories into one system
- Supports multi-format
- Set the synchronization frequency to as often as every hour for up-to-date inventory tracking
- Various channels to import and update inventory data from Suppliers, Drop-shippers, Warehouses, or POS.
Date: March 29, 2022
Author: Pos-Hardware Ltd
Just what we have been looking for. Any teething issues- like requirement to have an IP address for a SFTP feed were dealt with fast. Running 6 feeds with stock crossovers and no issues showing maximum stock available. Added a few items we had not listed easily.
Date: March 25, 2022
Stock Sync just blew my mind for such easy config and implement. I have successfully done two different stock feeds - email and SFTP. All smooth and quick. The next one will try Rest/API. This is a brilliant app, don't miss it out.
Date: March 23, 2022
Author: Anytime Cigars
I used this app to help me upload my inventory levels with a CSV file. It saves me a lot of time,. Would recommend to anyone
Date: April 14, 2022
I love this app! It saves me so much time and energy. I was always updating my inventory on all my different stores manually, and it would take hours to do, which is a lot of wasted time. Stocksync is the perfect solution to avoid those days of frustration. Within minutes I can update all of my stores with new inventory that I carry. https://www.shackled.me/
Date: April 14, 2022
I'm using this app for multiple feeds. It works well. Friendly customer support with quick response.
Date: July 19, 2021
It's TRASH. DO NOT waste your TIME, MONEY & EFFORT by installing this THIRD-CLASS app. There are cheaper alternatives for this and some are even free. This has wasted a lot of time for me. STAY AWAY.
Date: November 04, 2021
The app totally messed out our inventory. It was supposed to adjust product prices based on a pre-set rule, but didn't, so customers paid the wrong prices.
Date: January 25, 2022
The app was good when I started using it but whenever there is a problem it is very difficult to get them to resolve anything. when I first signed up for this service they charged me for the number of SKUs that were on the feed. now they are counting all the products in my store and refusing to provide an update unless I upgraded. This is very unfair because the other products in my store are in a different location and are managed by a different provider, so why should I pay them more for something they don't manage. Now I have put my selling on hold struggling to make updates myself while looking for different provided. Buyers beware
Date: January 05, 2022
Author: casaza store
Stock is not updating for products. Having to manually edit thousands of SKUs is a major pain. What's worse is stock not updating is leading to customers buying out-of-stock items. Sent support an urgent email and haven't received a response since June 2020.
Date: December 17, 2021
Author: Kitchen & Company
We have used this app for a while on three stores. It is great when it works, but it rarely works correctly. But there are not many options out there and they do have good support, but they cannot fix what does not work