Snap Track – Snapchat Pixel
Below you can find Snap Track – Snapchat Pixel Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Snapchat apps. Snap Track – Snapchat Pixel app was developed by Klutch Apps. The rating is 5 based on 3 reviews. Snap Track – Snapchat Pixel price $19.95/month. 3-day free trial.
- Get Accurate Snapchat Data. Receive accurate, real time data inside your Snapchat Snap Ad Manager reports to manage, optimize and successfully scale your ad campaign.
- Snapchat Pixel Implementation. Provide an extremely detailed data layer for every Snap Pixel event fire so Snapchat can optimize efficiently and increase your profits
- Become a Snapchat Data Expert. Know exactly which Campaigns, Ad Sets, and Ads are yielding results, like a true expert, by integrating your Shopify Store with Snapchat.
- Easy Setup
- Lightning Fast Event Fires
- Comprehensive Data Layer
- Receive More Of A Bang For Your Buck
- Are Other Updates Are Coming Soon?
- 3-Day Risk-Free Trial
Date: November 23, 2018
Author: Saints Diablo
Great app! I was able to get the Snap Pixel installed in just a few clicks. I double checked everything with Snap Pixel Helper. All the events are firing fast and the integration is 100% complete.
Date: October 20, 2018
This app works great! All events are firing properly, and very fast. Since installing this app my Snapchat Ads have been performing much better. I strongly recommend this app to anyone who is wanting to receive more results from their Snapchat Ad campaigns.
Date: September 22, 2018
Author: Brace Swimwear
I tried two other Snapchat pixel apps, but both were missing events and firing slow. I tried to contact support, but neither got back to me within 24hrs so I had no choice to cancel before they took my money. Recently installed this version of Snaptrack and the difference is like night and freaking day!!! Faster loading time, pixels firing perfectly and all pixel events accounted for! It's slightly more expensive at $19.95/m but I'm starting to learn that you get what you pay for :/