Best Gift Registry Solution
Below you can find Best Gift Registry Solution Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Gift Registry apps. Best Gift Registry Solution app was developed by myregistry.com. The rating is 5 based on 2 reviews. Best Gift Registry Solution price From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
- New Revenue Stream. A registry creates more opportunities for people to buy your products. It also means convenience for shoppers—and more cash flow for you.
- Increase Customer Acquisition. Gift registries created by your customers give their friends and family a reason to visit your site and become new customers.
- In-store Scanner App. Customized to your brand, our dedicated scanner app lets customers scan your products onto their gift registry from their phone in-store.
- Join the leading gift registry software provider, trusted by hundreds of retailers.
- More than your standard gift registry!
Date: February 04, 2020
Author: Extreme Wellness Supply
I'm absolutely THRILLED about this app. Working with their team through the process of setting it up in my store has been an absolute delight - they're so responsive and professional to work with PLUS they've gone the extra mile to customize the app to my store. It's looking great and I'm already seeing results - people are adding my products to their registry lists. Yay! I recommend this to any store owner who wants to tap into the high-potential income stream that this universal gift registry offers.
Date: January 21, 2020
Author: Boss Baby Blvd
I've been using this app for a little over a month and I am loving it! The installation process was pretty straightforward and I got a registry on my website in less than 1 hour. I had a little trouble with the feed but I contacted their partner support and they walked me through it. Turns out you can connect your store with a Shopify product feed but you need to have SKUs or UPC codes for the store scanner to work. Overall this has been a great solution for me. I really like the universal part of the whole thing since I know my customers are registering at the big box stores too.