Universal Store Migration App
Below you can find Universal Store Migration App Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Import apps. Universal Store Migration App app was developed by Cart2Cart. The rating is 4.2 based on 231 reviews. Universal Store Migration App price Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
- Supports all popular platforms. No matter what is the platform you want to move from - the App supports all popular eCommerce platforms for migration.
- Fully automated migration. The innovative automated technology helps to speed up the transfer process allowing you to focus on business objectives.
- Risk-free solution. Test the service in action to see how your current store will look on the new platform. If happy with the result - launch Full migration.
- How to migrate to Shopify in 3 simple steps?
- How does it work?
- Data entities that can be moved to Shopify via the Cart2Cart migration tool:
- Optional migration extras:
- Store Data Migration to Shopify. FAQs:
- Can I migrate categories and subcategories to Shopify?
- Will my old store SEO URLs remain working after data migration with the Cart2Cart migration service?
- How to ensure the correct migration of customers?
- Can the Cart2Cart migration plugin transfer images to the Shopify store?
Date: June 28, 2021
Cart2Cart is the ONLY way to easily and safely migrate from one system to another, Great communication and help along the way if you need it.
Date: June 10, 2021
Author: Ultra Bright Lightz
The Cart2Cart team is incredibly patient, understanding, flexible, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for your website migration!
Date: June 07, 2021
Awesome and helpful company. Making migration very straightforward. I have a Magento store and now I can finally move it to Shopify with their help.
Date: May 05, 2021
Author: Manufacturer Express
Team lead Oleksander was fantastic to work with, most knowledgeable third party App team I have worked with. Wish the other 3rd parties were as responsive and knowledgeable of there own product as Cart2Cart team is.
Date: May 05, 2021
Author: Ava's Pet Palace
Oleksander was a super support for our team to migrate data from Wix to Shopify. He was responsive, reliable and always ready to help. And he got the job done for us. A real professional. Highly recommend!
Date: February 18, 2021
Author: Bowler Hat
Poor service. They do migrations with many issues in Shopify stores and it spends mo. It is better to manually use Excelify than using Cart2Cart to migrate any store to Shopify.
Date: October 13, 2020
Author: Wholesale Beddings
very bad customer support ! app didn't work as it should be and I have reached out to tech support 3 times already and I get is the run around. they ask me to explain everything all over then advise that tech will reach back to me.
Date: August 17, 2020
Author: Diego dalla Palma
the worst service ever used. bad import service, it has a lot of problems. the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE i ever used. using this application is a nightmare, costs are crazy and will give you a lot of problems. you will realize that importing products manually is better.
Date: August 09, 2020
Author: Wychbury Ave Soap
After the transfer my images were not available for use independently of their product listing. I cannot use an existing image on another product. I will have to re-upload all images to actually have them in the system. All images for theme and design elements are also not included. Every image for my website will have to be uploaded manually. Subscribers are also not included in the transfer so you will lose all of your subscriber information. If a customer has created an account, it will no longer exist. Double check all of your links and data because the transfer does not work as well as it claims. It would be easier and save you time and money to just do everything manually to ensure that you have all of your data and that everything works correctly. This is a relatively useless app.
Date: November 04, 2021
This app is NOT USEFUL at all. Its a PAID app, nothing for free. I paid 70$ for migration. And Migration was wrong. I write like 20 mails . I sent screenshots and after a week they dont give me a solution. Variants Photo and Inventory didnt sync.