Dual Price Display PRO
Below you can find Dual Price Display PRO Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Tax apps. Dual Price Display PRO app was developed by Singleton software. The rating is 4.9 based on 142 reviews. Dual Price Display PRO price From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
- Display Both Prices. Allow to display price including VAT and price excluding VAT together for each product
- Different Tax Rules For Prices. Set different tax rules for your products based on country, customer tag, collection, product type or vendor
- Be Loyal To Your Customers. Help to be correct to your B2B and B2C customers, who need to see both prices
- App Description and Advantages
- In the App's configuration, you can:
- In the App's configuration, you can set also tax rules based on:
Date: August 04, 2022
Great app! We had an issue with the app in our new template but the support team fixed it immediately.
Date: July 19, 2022
Blij met deze app en zeker met de online support, zeer behulpzaam Dank voor alle hulp Adam 123Kantoormeubelen.nl
Date: August 08, 2022
Author: KKC Kart Components at Whilton Mill
Works well to show all tax. Customer service quickly sorted it when it wasn't working on my template.
Date: August 30, 2022
Very helpful and easy implemention! I recommend this to all users of shopify. I give this 5 stars easy. The team fix my issues very fast.
Date: September 14, 2022
Author: Usely - Sweden
Great app, good support ____________________________________________________________________________
Date: June 30, 2021
Author: Undercover Otter
This app seems to not work with the July 1st 2021 changes in EU law. Don't install it if you want to display the VAT rates according to the customer's VAT rate (it only works with one standard VAT rate).
Date: October 29, 2020
Author: Decked Scandinavia
Enables display of prices with and without tax on product pages and collection pages. Does not work at all with cart or checkout pages.
Date: April 30, 2020
Am I missing something? It seems like this app applies tax to customers outside of EU too, which is obviously terrible. The prices take too long to load, it looks weird.