Hurdlr ‑ Expense Tracker
Below you can find Hurdlr ‑ Expense Tracker Shopify app Reviews, Alternatives and prices. Discounts, coupons and promos are also available for some of Tax apps. Hurdlr ‑ Expense Tracker app was developed by Hurdlr, Inc.. The rating is 4.4 based on 7 reviews. Hurdlr ‑ Expense Tracker price Free plan available.
- Auto-Track your Expenses. Effortlessly track your expenses, COGS, mileage, and income taxes. Automatically keeps you up to date.
- Lower your Taxes. Never miss a valuable tax deduction, including mileage. Always know what income taxes you owe and when to pay.
- Maximize your Profit. Save $1,000s and maximize your Shopify income. See your profit, in real-time, after expenses and taxes.
- Hurdlr is a simple expense tracking tool for Shopify users like you who don't need a complex accounting system.
- Perfect for Solopreneurs, Sole Proprietorships, and Self-employed Shopify Merchants!
Date: May 10, 2021
Author: CRYSTAL GLAM
I am trying out this app to help me keep track of my income and expenses over 3 ecommerce platforms and 3 bank accounts. I got a little ahead of myself on set up and it was confusing, but support was quick and very clear. I will be upgrading to the paid version when my trial is over
Date: May 05, 2021
Author: Doug's Bugs
I have been using this app for about a month to help track my income/expenses for multiple businesses. It has been very straightforward and simple to use. They offer almost immediate customer service to answer questions via instant messaging.
Date: December 29, 2020
Author: Cole + Jade
Hurdlr is very user friendly and helps me keep track of income and expenses. I don't use all of the features, but the ones I do use work well for me. Love how it estimates taxes. I would recommend it.
Date: June 16, 2020
Author: The Livery Lab
Easy way to track my expenses when it comes to tax time :D AND its free! super helpful for start ups that want to minimize cost.
Date: November 27, 2019
I've been using this app for a bit and I love it! It does everything I want it to. Need help? Customer service is day and great!
Date: August 07, 2020
Author: Vate Baby
I tried out the upgrade version they offered for 5 days, and after the 5 days is up, I just want to remove one of the synced accounts, but the rep told me I cannot remove anything unless it is manually put in or I upgraded. I understand that if you want auto-completion for all transactions you need to pay for the feature, but i just want to un-sync an account and try for a few more days before I make the decision. From a e-commerce store owner that started making a few sales here and there for about a month.